« Dave Reichert Opposes Reducing the Nation's Dependence on Foreign Oil | Main | Rural Voters Shifting Voting Support »

October 27, 2006

Great No on 933 ad just in time

Technorati Tags:

Posted by Jeff on October 27, 2006 at 11:33 AM in Ballot Initiatives | Permalink

Comments

Right now the government is choosing profit over people.

Put this to an end by voting yes on I-933!!!

Posted by: Seattle Bob | Oct 27, 2006 1:23:14 PM

Supporters of this (like the guy above) are puppets of the wealthy New York developers and greedy Chicago organizations behind this initiative. They don't realize it, but they are puppets. Local government isn't the bad guy here. Our government is run BY US, THE PEOPLE. And right now, our local governments are broke. We can't pay for schools, emergency services, roads, or anything.

I work hard for my money, and I don't want me and other taxpayers to pay 8 BILLION DOLLARS (what most studies predict this will cost) just to bail out a few individuals who couldn't hack it on their own. This is WELFARE. When I make an investment like stocks or land or anything else, I don't beg my neighbors for handouts if my investment doesn't pay off. For the last 10 years, the people of Washington, through our government, have made tough decisions to keep water and air clean, to protect our way of life, and to keep family farms and forests protected from greedy out-of-state developers. This stupid initiative would undo all of these laws, and would cost us billions. I hope some people start doing a little research, and start thinking for themselves. For the sake of our children, please... NO 933. NO 933. NO 933!!!

Posted by: Frank Hoffmeister | Oct 27, 2006 8:08:17 PM

Frank....

Lets get off this tangent about doing it for the kids....

How far will "the government" take this mentality of doing things for the greater good?

We need to stop it now by voting yes on Initiative 933.

Posted by: Seattle Bob | Oct 28, 2006 10:59:00 AM

Maybe the government could get out of Iraq instead of nation building their for the greater good of Exxon Mobil and Haliburton.

I think protecting clean air and water in Seattle and the stability of the real estate market is a good thing Bob. No on 933.

Posted by: Jeff | Oct 28, 2006 1:12:48 PM

No on 933 is a no-brainer.

Posted by: Mark | Oct 28, 2006 6:52:19 PM

the greater good is the greatest good, the whole not the individual, longevity sustainabliity we must search to find our place again on this planet. We must be in balance with our enviroment if we expect to stay.

Posted by: rob | Nov 8, 2006 12:17:05 AM